Quality Manager in Project
The role QMP (Quality Manager in Project) shall ensure that the quality goals and characteristics, especially required by the customer, are considered and that the company valid standards and processes are applied or tailored based on the project specific needs. To this end, the QMP works as the empowered partner of the Project Manager concerning Quality issues. The QMP tasks are predominantly of a preventive nature.
- University degree in a relevant field (e.g. Electronics, Computer science);
- Quality methods and techniques (e.g moderation, problem solving / 5Why, audits);
- Basic HW and ME knowledge;
- Experienced with ISO9001 and/or IATF, Automotive production, Project management
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English language;
- Strong communication and negotiations skills;
- Proactivity while feeling comfortable to take initiative;
- Training, moderation and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Automotive SPICE, VDA6.3, AIAG, Automotive Core Tools is considered as an advantage.
IN YOUR DAY TO DAY JOB YOU WILL DO:
- You are nominated as QMP responsible for one or several Continental Smart Mobility engineering projects;
- You interact with the project team to make sure everyone is working according to an agreed plan;
- You create and maintain the Quality Assurance Strategy for the allocated projects;
- You make sure project documents are reviewed by the right people and in time in order to increase quality of the outputs;
- You moderate Gate Review Milestones for allocated projects in order to check the project maturity and the risks of moving forward;
- You collect and analyze specific key performance indicators that reveal what could be improved;
- You report the quality status to the involved parties;
- You perform, prepare and participate to internal or customer audits;
- You are Continental's representative in front of the Customer for quality related topics (PPAP, APQP, audits);
- You may perform training on various process topics, coach project teams or moderate workshops.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.