Internship for Base Software Development – SMY (TM)
We are looking for an internship (student) software developer, to join our Smart Mobility development team in Timisoara.
They will carry out software development activities for commercial vehicles applications, starting with requirements engineering, detail design and unit construction, going up to software unit verification, integration, and testing.
As an intern software developer your main responsibility will be to:
- Get the hang of SMY software development process;
- Design, develop, integrate and test low-complexity software components;
- Learn how to use automotive specific development tools.
- Student at Technical University (Electronics, Computer Science, Informatics, Physics);
- Good knowledge of C programming language;
- Basic knowledge of microcontrollers;
- Basic knowledge of hardware development and electrical measurements;
- Good logical thinking / analytical skills;
- English knowledge – intermediate level.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.