Junior Communications Manager
•Product Communications: Support the Business Area UX Strategy and Portfolio and sales community with creating marketing materials in collaboration with marketing agencies, photographers and designers or deliver creative content independently by using Adobe or Microsoft software.
• External Communications (PR): Support in the creation of PR materials (texts, pictures, videos) in collaboration with the assigned Automotive Topic Manager / spokesperson after a pre-aligned PR plan. Support the alignment with Automotive Communications and provide data for the central continental campaign planning tool.
• Online Communications: Support the administration of the online marketing activities of our Business Area on our product websites and BA related social media accounts. Administer the product related internet content of the business area UX with the use of a Content Management System. Later you will design and implement a social media strategy to align with business goals of our business area. Also, you will generate, edit, publish and share engaging content after a set communication plan (e.g., original text, photos, videos and news) and monitor SEO and web traffic metrics. In addition, you will collaborate with the Automotive Online Communications team for Cross BA projects. Communicate with customers and leads, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer feedback. Suggest and implement new features to develop awareness with our automotive business clients and other stakeholders like investors.
• People Engagement: In the area of employee engagement (internal communications), you will be partly responsible to administer the Intranet pages of the business area and help with the creation of content and roll out campaigns for our internal BA community. Also, you need to support the event organization and planning of large-scale internal events (e.g., management summits, virtual all-hands meetings, internal conventions, Automotive Convention) with your colleagues. In addition, you will support the operations communications community that is responsible for communications in our sites with different joint projects.
• Brand Experience (Event Marketing / Live Communications): In your role you will become the BA Deputy Nominee for Live Communications. You will be asked to support the organization of trade fairs and customer events, including planning for exhibit logistics, organization of booth staff, and preparation of documents for customs and shipment. At a later point you will also be enabled to support the construction of fair exhibits with suppliers and ordering repairs with the internal workshop. In your role you will be asked to work as replacement on site in Babenhausen, Germany during vacation or sick leave of the main BA Nominee. Here you will be responsible to administer the local showroom for approximately 6 weeks per year. Also, you may be asked to support in large scale events on site, e.g., during the PR days and present the innovations of our BA to the public at fairs like IAA.
• Additional Administrative Tasks: Support the creation of purchasing orders for the creation of marketing materials, hardware for innovation and product exhibits or other services via the SAP tool CEOS.
• University degree (e.g., business administration with a focus on marketing, communication sciences, media sciences, internet specialists or other sciences with a focus on communication/PR/marketing), lateral entrants with professional experience are also accepted
• Very good presentation skills, diligence, analytical, business and technical thinking, self-motivation, communication skills
• Proven first work experience as in the area of professional communications / marketing for example in a comparable position or experience gained through a university study-accompanying activity in a comparable field
• Interest in automotive market with innovations and products that are related to User Experience (Next generation Displays, Infotainment Systems, Software…)
• Excellent English language skills
• Excellent German language skills
• Solid organizational skills to support event organization
• You must be able to work remote, the main team is in Germany
• Willingness to travel on short notice when needed also over a longer time
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work
- Private health Insurance
- Fit-pass premium
- Service Award
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.