Project Manager Automotive (m/f/d)
We are seeking for a Project Manager, with systems engineering background, to lead our CES Systems Engineering projects. These projects are related to :
- Full functional chain development on vehicle level
- Functional Safety, Product CyberSecurity and Privacy Concepts on vehicle level
- Requirement and Homologation Management
- Cross Vehicle Domain Development or Vehicle System (E/E) Architecture
- Lead project quotation (technical offer coordination) and development
- Conduct national/international customer presentations and technical customer negotiations
- Plan, steer and oversee projects
- Guiding and instructing employees regarding the tasks to be performed
- Managing the quotation team during the quotation phase
- Preparation of the quotation documents
- Concept definition and quote optimization with the customer and the quote team
- Define strategies to continuously improve processes and tools
- You have completed your studies in Electronics, Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- At least 5 years of experience in leading systems engineering projects
- Experience in all systems engineering disciplines and automotive electronic products
- Skills in Project Management, Project Planning, Project Guidance and Project Support
- Technical management of employees
- Project development to automotive standards
- Software tool experience: MS Office Tools, MS Project, Jira, Confluence
- Organizational skills as well as Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Show initiative, fast learner and strong analytical skills
- Language skills: Fluent English necessary and German basics
- Willingness to travel (short time - 10%) to support projects, internal and external customers
- Excellent transport connections to our location in 1200 Vienna (Traisengasse)
- Multifaceted tasks
- Attractive working environment in a successful and international corporation
- Great work atmosphere
- Active collaboration within an international team
- The opportunity to work in an innovative, dynamic and future-oriented environment
- Benefits such as food subsidy, in-house canteen, Öffi-Ticket (transport promotion), company physician, flextime, home-office, sports activities, etc.
According to the collective agreement for employees in the electrical and electronics industry the yearly minimum salary amounts to EUR 49,952.70 gross on a fulltime basis. Actual compensation can be well above this standard.
You want to work in a global environment with a worldwide presence, in an international team with great engagement?
We look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.
Sie wollen mit uns Gas geben? Starten Sie durch und bewerben Sie sich jetzt!
A propos de vous
With sales of €37.7 billion in 2020, Continental is one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries.
As an engineering and production partner, Continental Engineering Services (CES) develops customer-specific solutions for technologically demanding tasks in automotive and industrial applications. Become part of a strong team and make the mobility of the future user-friendly, efficient, safe, and comfortable.
At the beginning of 2019, a new Continental Engineering Services (CES) Outlet opened at Continental Automotive Austria GmbH in Vienna. CES focuses on small series production projects for well-known sports car brands such as Lamborghini, Ferrari, Bentley, Aston Martin etc. We are currently setting up a CES team comprising various disciplines.