Software Test Engineer for Autonomous Mobility (Iasi)
Do you want to be a Software Test Engineer as part of our team? Then this should spark your interest:
- Developing test specifications for complex functions verifications based on software requirements and software architecture;
- Testing and validating the software on the ECU using SW/HW tools;
- Developing automated solutions for test environments, test specification and evaluation;
- Performing test investigations and evaluating failed tests and measurements;
- Documenting test results and project management reporting;
- Collaborating with an international development team and customers;
- Knowledge sharing within the team and group;
- Following company standards and development processes.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- University degree in engineering, computer science, electrical engineering or comparable qualification;
- Experience in the field of automotive testing, system or software engineering;
- Knowledge or experience in the following areas: automotive systems, software testing, electronics, communication protocols (CAN, CAN FD, Ethernet), Vector tools (CANoe, vTest, etc), programming (C/C++ etc), scripting (CAPL, Python, etc);
- Good English skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
- Flexible working time;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Want to be involved in shaping the future of mobility?
We are looking for a highly motivated Software Test Engineer to accelerate and to improve the validation of advanced control systems and driving functions for safe mobility and partly/highly automated driving.
Continental’s Assisted & Automated Driving Control Unit facilitates a safe & secure multipurpose processing platform ideally suited for Highly Automated Driving applications. The ADCU integrates selected HW and SW that is monitoring a vehicle's motion and guiding its routing states at runtime.