Internship Software Development with Embedded for AN (Iasi)
Passionate about programming but also interested in smart cars? Take a look at our Internship Software Developer with Embedded role in the Architecture & Networking team.
These should spark your interest:
- Support the development of embedded software in interdisciplinary project teams at international level;
- Contribute to improvement of development by developing innovative ideas and tools;
- Cooperate with your local team members and our international development teams.
We are looking for new colleagues willing to work and learn in a friendly environment, in a young and motivated team. Desired schedule will be of 6h or 8h/ day (30 or 40h/week).
You can be a perfect match to our team if:
- Are enrolled in the 3rd or 4th year of studies in a relevant field (Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Computer Engineering, Physics, Math);
- You have good programming skills in ANSI C or Pyhton or C++ or another one you are proficient;
- You are fluent in English;
- You are proactive, optimistic and you wear a big smile.
What we offer:
- A motivating salary (based on performance & involvement);
- Integration program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Flexible working hours for your studies;
- Employee discount for local vendors;
- Health & wellness;
- Employee events;
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Within Architecture and Networking, we provide systems, software, services and complete end-to-end solutions for networked mobility in the vehicle and beyond. We develop our innovative solutions along our strategy “Connect.Inform.Integrate.” We provide technologies to connect vehicles with the cloud, other vehicles or road users and the infrastructure. From products to services, we protect the connected vehicle by advanced Cyber Security solutions, and we offer solutions for intelligent fleet management.