Automotive Specialist Product Cybersecurity for Software and Central Technologies (Iasi)
Within Software and Central Technologies, we aim to impress our customers with innovations, an intelligent software architecture, reusable modules, reference designs and unrivaled expertise in integration. We actively drive partnerships forward, because it is only together that we can achieve sustainable growth and implement the best possible solutions. In addition, we are focused on harmonization and simplification through standardized software and hardware modules, expertise, processes, methods, and tools, nurturing synergies and efficiency as a result.
Do you want to be a Cyber Security Product Specialist? These should spark your interest:
- Enabling future mobility by realizing secure, safe, and reliable automotive systems and mobility services;
- Continuous improvement of a Cybersecurity Management System for Continental’s products and services and improving the overall maturity of the organization;
- Definition, further development and alignment of cybersecurity and privacy processes, methods and tools with all automotive divisions and central functions;
- Building solutions to support the compliance and efficiency of the organization (e.g. testing, V&V, Risk Assessment, Requirements Engineering, Coding Guidelines);
- Consultation during the roll-out of processes within the Continental Business Ares and Central Functions;
- Executing trainings with regards to product cybersecurity and privacy;
- Living Cybersecurity Culture and create awareness for Product Cybersecurity and Privacy;
- Leading of cross-organizational initiatives for the exchange of knowledge and solution building for a more mature Cybersecurity Management System;
- Driving performance evaluation of our Cybersecurity Management System in terms of metrics, KPIs and assessments;
- Prepare our operative units for audits and assessments with regards to industry standards and regulations.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- University major in Cyberspace Security, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar;
- Eager to be part of Continental’s growing community of Security & Privacy Experts;
- Advanced understanding of automotive engineering processes and product lifecycle, SDLC and State of the Art cybersecurity countermeasures;
- Experience in methods like Cybersecurity Risk Management (especially TARA);
- Deep hands-on knowledge on methods & tools for embedded security testing also in agile projects;
- Experiences in IoT & hardware hacking as well as Side-Channel Analysis and Fault Injection Attacks are of benefit;
- Insight into design principles to the field of architecture and secure build process;
- Knowledge of the respective regulations, standards and guidelines like ISO/SAE 21434, ISO PAS 5112, ISO/IEC 27001, OWASP SAMM and its implementation are of benefit;
- Good communication and consensus-building capabilities in an international and intercultural environment;
- Systematic, well-structured and self-initiated working style;
- Good writing, reading and speaking English skills.
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t meet all the requirements listed above, your experience might still be relevant for this job. We encourage you to apply.
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December;
- Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron;
- Flexible working time;
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations;
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents;
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus;
- Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you private medical insurance which offers a wide range of medical services;
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.;
- Tires discount - Purchase best Continental tires at a special price;
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea);
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days;
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus;
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis);
- Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27);
- Sabbatical year - Take up to one year off and come back on the same position, according to our internal policies;
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company;
- In-house restaurant & coffee corner.
Vrei să conduci alături de Continental? Fă primul pas: aplică online!
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.