Senior Specialist Product Cybersecurity Governance, Risk and Compliance
Our China Cybersecurity team is an integral part of global Product Cybersecurity and Privacy Office(PCSO) in central department of SCT, Continental Automotive. we provide our contribution as below:
> serving as anticipating into and across the organization.
> Ensure , manage and maintain the cybersecurity management system.
> Empower and serve continental for best-in-class cybersecurity,
> Centralized services innovated solutions, and guidance.
you will have to be successful with the following responsibilities:
- Enabling future mobility by realizing secure, safe, and reliable automotive systems and mobility services
- Representing Continental and its subsidiaries in relevant stakeholder groups within the regulatory environment, standardization organizations and industry associations
- Recognition and assessment of requirements from respective regulation, standards, customers, and best practices
- Continuous improvement of a Cybersecurity Management System for Continental’s products and services and improving the overall maturity of the organization
- Definition, further development and alignment of cybersecurity and privacy processes, methods and tools with all automotive divisions and central functions
- Building solutions to support the compliance and efficiency of the organization (e.g. testing, V&V, Risk Assessment, Requirements Engineering, Coding Guidelines)
- Consultation during the roll-out of processes within the Continental Business Ares and Central Functions in China Region and Global
- Executing trainings with regards to product cybersecurity and privacy
- Living Cybersecurity Culture and create awareness for Product Cybersecurity and Privacy
- Leading of cross-organizational initiatives for the exchange of knowledge and solution building
- Driving performance evaluation of our Cybersecurity Management System in terms of metrics, KPIs and assessments.
- Prepare our operative units for audits and assessments with regards to industry standards and regulations
- University degree in cyberspace security, computer science, electrical engineering, or information systems, informatics with a deep focus on security &privacy, or similar
- Eager to be part of Continental’s growing community of Security & Privacy Experts
- Advanced understanding of automotive engineering processes and product lifecycle
- Knowledge of the respective regulations and standards like ISO/SAE 21434, ISO PAS 5112, ISO/IEC 27001, Chinese cybersecurity regulations and GB/GBT standards, PIP.
- Flexibility in traveling world-wide
- Good communication and consensus-building capabilities in an international and intercultural environment
- Systematic, well-structured and self-initiated working style
- Fluent English language skills
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.