Penetration Test Engineer for Vehicle Dynamics (Iasi)
We are looking for new colleague in Penetration Test team, to expose new security threats and protect Electronic Brake Projects.
If you are oriented towards innovation, now you have the chance to make a career out of it. We want to build the future vehicles and we want you along with us!
In this position you will expose new threats facing connected vehicles by searching for new exploits and attack vectors that will enable us to conduct ethical penetration of the most advanced vehicles.
A Penetration Tester will have some of the following responsibilities:
● Exposing and exploiting new vulnerabilities in vehicular systems
● Development of automatic methods in embedded environments to expose vulnerabilities and
accelerate vulnerability research process
● Penetration testing of automotive embedded systems
● Research automotive networks and protocols
● Work with various new top-of-the-line vehicles
You can be a perfect match for our team if you have:
● Experience in exposing vulnerabilities
● Extensive experience of different network stacks (WIFI, Bluetooth, Ethernet)
● Extensive experience in software development (mostly Python)
● Experience with fuzzing, static/dynamic analysis methods
● An excellent team player, getting-things-done individual with high self-learning abilities
● Extensive experience in cyber security reverse engineering
● Experience in research of Embedded/Low-Level systems
● Deep knowledge of different Automotive network stacks (CAN, Automotive Etherent)
- • Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- • Health & Wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- • Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- • Possibility to work remote;
- • A mentor for the integration period;
- • Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- • Stability;
- • International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- • Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.