R&D System EM Test Requirement Engineer_Sibiu_AN
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Creation of requirements for product test strategies for VNI Products worldwide;
- Development of generic test concepts and roll-out to production;
- Moderation of Design for Test Workshops;
- Implementation of Test Coverage Analyze;
- Creation of product test specification (PTS);
- Cooperation with central test department (tech.net);
- Review and integration of lessons learned activities.
- University degree in Electronics, Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering or similar areas;
- Understanding of electronic circuits;
- Basic understanding of components datasheets;
- Basic understanding of a programming language( ex. C, TestStand);
- Communication, presentation and moderation skills;
- English language skills.
- Experience in Requirement Engineering;
- Experience with Method and Tools used for Testing, System Architecture and System Engineer;
- Skills in the area of six sigma, DFSS preferred;
- Skills in the area of structured problem solving;
- Know-how about cyber security/ secure manufacturing, handling of secrets keys using KDM;
- Know-how in the area optical Inspection;
- Know-how in the area of data analysis;
- Know-how in the area FMEA and test coverage analysis.
Comp & Ben:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu.
In the time frame 1999 - 2019, Continental invested about € 1.8 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation’s five business areas are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in one joint venture in Iasi and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed around 20.000 colleagues by the end of 2019, out of which a third are engineers and IT specialists working in the R&D centers.