R&D_Hardware Development Engineer_Sibiu_AN
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Development of electrical test cases according to standard requirements (e.g. LV124);
- Specify tests including sequence, conditions and parameters for the qualification and serial production, create the documentation (test reports) and review it with the quality department and development team;
- Consult the project team to define the best test strategy and deploy the most suitable test solutions;
- Verify system parameters (electrical, temperature...) by testing, interpreting the results and proposing improved solutions;
- Support the production ramp-up by analyzing failed units and implementing corrective actions;
- Plan, estimate the effort, and coordinate electrical testing activity to match project deadlines and laboratory availability.
- University degree in Electronics, System Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics or similar areas;
- Understanding of testing systems, automation, and scripting;
- Basic understanding of digital electronics and communication protocol RS232, CAN, LIN;
- Understanding of programming language (ex. C, C++, C# or other relevant programming languages);
- Communication and presentation skills, team player and willing to work in a dynamic environment;
- Proficiency in English;
- Basic knowledge of LV124 or similar automotive standards.
- Experience in system engineering;
- Experience with Methods and Tools used for Testing, System Architecture and Electrical Testing;
- Skills in the area of structured problem solving;
- Know-how in the area of system debugging;
- Know- how in the area of data analysis;
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the “SensePlanAct” chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.