System Engineer - Sibiu AN R&D
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu.
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Programming of prototype test sequence using Test Stand;
- Test equipment development / deployment (HW/SW);
- Test equipment debugging, validation and release;
- Specify test equipment content (HW/SW) platform including documents and embedded Test SW (toolboxes) for Prototype and Production Test System based on Product Test specification;
- Consult Project team to define best test strategy and deploy most suitable test solutions;
- Inquiry to internal / external suppliers for test equipment;
- Transfer of Test System SW, Test System HW and SW;
- Loading/Flashing/Boundary Scan concepts to production and launch support (including trainings);
- Refine and agree Production Test Concepts and Product Test Specification;
- Provide technical support to users of test equipment's/tools.
- University degree in Electronics, Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar areas;
- Programing skills (C, TestStand);
- Understanding of electronic circuits;
- Practical experience using test tools: instrumentation for measurement and control (e.g. oscilloscope, power supply, DMM, frequency generators);
- Proficiency in English.
- Know-how about test systems architectures (HW and SW);
- Know-how about Flashing, Boundary Scan, SW loading concepts, (e.g. Jtag, USB, Ethernet);
- Know-how about Requirement Engineering.
- Know-how about cyber security/ secure manufacturing, handling of secrets keys using KDM;
- Experience in stimulation and measurements of analogue and digital signals;
- Experience in programming using Test Stand;
- Experience in integration of HW and SW test systems;
- Experience in validation and release of test equipment (e.g. MSA, Gauge R&R).
Compensations & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.