Plant_Warranty Return Center Engineer (TAE RF)_Sibiu_Quality
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Click to watch our location movie!
Check out your future responsibilities below
- Performs technical analysis of electronic units and prepare analysis reports with all investigation steps included, according to the agreed process flow, procedures, and work instructions;
- Cooperates with R&D and with Customer Interfaces in order to solve difficult situations in terms of customer complaints analysis;
- Responsible for keeping under control the level of analyses with results “Cause Unknown – Defect Lost during Investigation” and “NTF – No Trouble Found” by engaging in discussions with R&D and by performing as many and comprehensive tests as possible;
- Ensures customer and internal deadlines are fully respected;
- Performs regular maintenance of the analysis equipments;
- Uses multiple test equipments: SW environment / climatic chambers / oscilloscopes/ multi-meters / RF equipments;
- University degree in Telecommunications / Radio Frequency;
- Knowledge / experience in the Electronics field with strong focus on telecom networks and Radio Frequency;
- Advanced skills of analyzing and debugging RF circuits;
- Excellent understanding of RF circuits and interaction of different frequency bands;
- Experience in using RF measurement hardware (network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, signal generators, shielded chambers and Vivaldi antennas for radiated service measurements etc);
- Knowledge about global satellite-based navigation systems (GNSS, SDARS etc);
- Proactive and adaptable to a multinational environment;
- Good communication skills;
- Advanced level of English.
Comp & Ben:
- Remuneration and meal vouchers;
- Canteen with discounts;
- Specific training on the job and mentoring program;
- The possibility to complete a diploma project supported by us;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Wellness & sport centers discounts.
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
In the time frame 1999 - 2019, Continental invested about € 1.8 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation’s five business areas are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in one joint venture in Iasi and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed around 20.000 colleagues by the end of 2019, out of which a third are engineers and IT specialists working in the R&D centers.