Hardware Development Engineer - Sibiu VED EBS R&D.
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu.
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Design analog and digital hardware modules;
- Develop electric and electronic circuits;
- Perform simulations and worst case calculation;
- Develop schematics and layouts;
- Develop system architectures and provide clear documentation;
- Collaborate with Software and Mechanics teams in order to find cross-functional solutions;
- Design and perform tests for validation;
- Create test specification.
- Bsc or Msc in Electrical Engineering or similar. Msc or higher preferred;
- Experience in designing digital and analog electronics circuits;
- Knowledge of Motor Drivers, Current and Voltage monitoring, electrical fail-safes;
- Knowledge of EE CAD tools ( EagleCAD, LTSpice, OrCAD, Proteus, Zuken);
- Knowledge of embedded communication protocols such as CAN, SPI, UART, I2C etc;
- Good knowledge of English.
- Experience with Actuators and Sensors;
- Technical project lead experience.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.