R&D Software Development Engineer (Embedded)_Sibiu_AM
Check out your future responsibilities below
- Working on projects within the areas of automated driving
- Identify solutions, design, prototyping and other exploration activities for a continuous delivery.
- Develop AUTOSAR Vehicle Interface SW Modules (Communication, Signal Handling, Diagnostics, Error Handling, Cyber Security) features, based on customer requirements and SW architecture.
- Take ownership for the product aspects developed by the team and strives for qualitative deliveries.
- Improve the team’s process. Work in a continuous collaboration and synchronization with other team members of the other Agile Teams.
- Knowledge of embedded software development.
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR Architecture
- Good knowledge of C language.
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodology.
- Knowledge of microcontroller technology.
- Good English language skills, written and spoken
- Passion for software and personal commitment.
- Proactive and collaborative attitude.
- Planning and organization skills.
- Communication skills.
- Knowledge of Diagnostics UDS.
- Knowledge of Communication Protocols (CAN, Ethernet).
- Knowledge of software development processes (ASPICE SWE.1, SWE.3 and SWE.4)
- Knowledge of development tools (i.e. Doors, Git, Jira, Confluence, Vector tools, Tresos/DaVinci)
- Experience in solving emerging team impediments.
- Automotive embedded SW experience
- Experience in an agile development environment.
Comp & Ben:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs around 233,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.