Software Architect for Classic AUTOSAR for AN (Iasi)
Do you want to be a Software Architect for Classic Autosar in Architecture & Networking?
These should spark your interest:
- The Software Architect (m/f) defines and works out the software architecture of a complex system governed by AUTOSAR requirements and customer network definitions, which are then allocated to the matching components. You specify the interfaces and the interaction of these components;
- You will work in a world-wide enthusiastic team of experts in the software architecture and cooperate with all Continental Business Areas to define optimized solutions for the products under development.
- Create and maintain the SW Architecture documentation for the microcontrollers selected in Continental;
- Create and maintain the SW Architecture documentation for reference integration platform defined to be maintained in cooperation with the business areas;
- Coordinate and specify the interfaces of the SW components and their interaction;
- Analysis of the state behavior and timing behavior of the total system and its sub-systems;
- Moderate reviews for the architecture of each main function inside the software system (e.g. Functional Safety, Security, Multi-core concepts, I/O stack, Specific CDDs);
- Performance issues and stability issues analysis in system. Identification of problem root causes;
- Supporting the software integration strategies;
- Cooperate in the global SW architecture community to maintain and improve a Robust, Extensible and Scalable SW Architecture that supports multiple solution trains. Collaborate in innovation expert teams with cross domain participation and be the technical contact for internal and external customers;
- Supporting the creation of the technical safety concept;
- Supporting the creation of the Security Concept.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- A Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or comparable;
- Profound and long-term experience in the areas Automotive and Software Engineering;
- Deep expertise of relevant key product area;
- Strong technical leadership;
- Fluent English language skills (spoken and written);
- High operational readiness, flexibility and creativity;
- Ability to make a visible big impact and act internationally as strong change agent;
- Excellent analytical competences, key performance orientation, high organizational and communicational skills;
- Proactive, structured and independent workstyle.
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries & benefits;
- Flexible working time;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, -anteen etc.);
- Hybrid work;
- Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Within Architecture and Networking, we provide systems, software, services and complete end-to-end solutions for networked mobility in the vehicle and beyond. We develop our innovative solutions along our strategy “Connect.Inform.Integrate.” We provide technologies to connect vehicles with the cloud, other vehicles or road users and the infrastructure. From products to services, we protect the connected vehicle by advanced Cyber Security solutions, and we offer solutions for intelligent fleet management.