Functional Safety Engineer for Automated Driving Systems (Iasi)
As a Functional Safety Engineer, you will have thrilling opportunities, including the chance:
- To boost your professional career in the automotive industry among us;
- To improve your knowledge by learning from people with extensive experience in automotive safety;
- To learn together with us about the safety standard ISO 26262;
- To help us develop products which are both innovative and safe;
- To join our worldwide community of key experts in the area;
- To interact directly with the most known OEMs in the business.
Your will be responsible for:
- Developing Functional Safety Concepts and system safety requirements for Automotive Embedded Systems;
- Developing Technical Safety Concepts;
- Moderating System Safety Analysis (e.g. FMEA, FTA);
- Supporting the creation of System Architecture;
- Preparing safety documentation for system releases;
- Solving design and functional anomalies and ensuring the functional safety of the released product;
- Collaborating in interdisciplinary project teams at international level in the field of automotive functionalities;
- Following company standards, international safety standards and development process.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- Graduated in a relevant field (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer science, Automatics, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Medical Bioengineering);
- Previous experience in the development of automotive systems is a plus;
- Previous experience in functional safety area is a plus (e.g. System FMEA);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work in international teams;
- Strong entrepreneurship as basis for a self-determined working style;
- Agile methods experience is a plus;
- Methodical and structured approach;
- Good writing, reading and speaking English skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
- Flexible working time;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Can you image a world where your car is driving you home? You can also contribute to this vision by joining our team as a Functional Safety Engineer
Continental has been pursuing the long-term strategy of Vision Zero for years, innovating solutions that contribute to greater road safety. We believe in a “driverless” future with zero car accidents and that’s why accident prevention and protection of drivers and passengers in collisions are all focal points in vehicle development.
We develop products for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems, an emerging and innovative field in the automotive business. By using video, radar and lidars sensors, our end products are “looking” around the vehicle and take actions like making the driver aware of dangers, brake the car or even steer it out of the harm’s way. The final goal of this kind of systems is to help protect the lives of passengers and pedestrians alike. When put together, the products developed by us (like Autonomous Driving Control Unit, Traffic Jam Assist, Automated Parking, Turn Assist, etc.) are contributing to the creation of the automated driving (self-driving) car.