Global Manufacturing Footprint Project Leader_Sibiu_IE
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Apply until: 15.02.2023
Check out your future responsibilities below
- Definition of feasibility studies for product transfers in respect with the Business Area manufacturing footprint targets, best-fit evaluation and negotiation with all stakeholders (BA Controlling, Segments, Automotive Manufacturing, etc.). If needed, initiate and moderate workshops to accelerate the project and define the right scope together with all stakeholders.
- Project management for transfer projects in early project phase with focus to plant Tianjin. Management involvement and escalation in proper time.
- Preparation of management decisions in consideration of rules for Contract Manufacturing defined by FCMA (Framework Contract Manufacturing Agreement).
- Evaluation of space demands in receiving locations and ensure consideration in AN manufacturing footprint strategy
- Tracking of line transfers including proper risk assessment and definition of countermeasures. If required by initiating workshops with all stakeholders.
- Drive the communication with plants and allocation managers to analyze the demand, supply and customer coverage to increase the transparency on the material shortage situation. Analysis and understanding of the demand and supply situation - short - mid and long term
- Degree in Engineering
- At least 6 years experience in automotive or electronic manufacturing plants in a varitety of functions or different Business Areas.
- Subproject leader or experience in New Product Launch area or Continental Business System
- Analytical and strategical skills; knowledge about customer markets
- Automotive processes and methods (Product Life Cycle, Quality Management System, Stages, especially line transfers)
- Very good level of English
- Experience in intercultural and global teams.
- Knowledge of geopolitical situation, relationships between countries, free-trade-agreements
- Moderation and presentation skills
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs around 235,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.