We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu
Check out your future responsibilities below
- Responsible for identifying qualified candidates for both white collar positions (non-technical & technical profiles), in line with the overall Headcount location strategy; using Boolean search, LinkedIn, our own database and other search methods/sources;
- Ownership for interviews (phone screen, technical interviews with hiring leaders);
- Involved in decisional process for offered candidates;
- Responsible for Job posting advertisements
- Improves and develops tools and methods for continuously increasing the efficiency of recruitment process;
- Generates and analyses KPI's related to activity;
- Manage external recruitment partners portfolio.
- Relevant experience in Talent Acquisition/ Recruiting
- Very good communication skills
- Good command of Microsoft Office (excel, powerpoint)
- Good level of English
Comp & Ben:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
In the time frame 1999 - 2019, Continental invested about € 1.8 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation’s five business areas are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in one joint venture in Iasi and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed around 20.000 colleagues by the end of 2019, out of which a third are engineers and IT specialists working in the R&D centers.