Material Planning Specialist
Support in optimizing procurement of materials and services which is required to maintain a high level of delivery capability and delivery reliability with cost-effective manufacturing, short throughput times and a low capital-tie-in
▪ Undertaking material availability analysis, permanent maintenance of the parameters and master data as well as expediting purchase and supply sources to guarantee timely availability of materials
▪ Tracking the ordering and delivery processes of suppliers, in order - if necessary - to take corrective measures in time and be able to provide suitable information
▪ Monitoring of inventory levels and undertaking intelligent inventory management to guarantee high supply levels with minimum inventories in a cost-effective way
▪ Dealing with transport damage, returns and replacement
▪ Operating an active supplier management scheme to obtain the best performance from suppliers
▪ Actively contributing to cooperate with all others involved and with interface partners and forwarding all relevant information to keep themselves and others informed and create an optimum logistics chain
▪ Working on implementation of EDI and Web EDI requests in collaboration with EDI management of IO to actively shape the flow of information across the company
▪ Working on introduction and phase-out project with order management to ensure a timely introduction and phase-out of finished goods
▪ Working on reconciliation with controlling, to minimize and follow up the gap between delivery and invoice
▪ Material preparation and delivery tracking before project SOP in New product launch phase.
Bachelor degree or higher in Engineering, Logistics or equivalent
1-3 years of working experiences in supply chain, especially in manufacture
I/E project management experience
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.