- Responsible for service delivery planning, organizing and managing of service orders from Customers
- Hold the role of a Project Coordinator for managing service orders to ensure timely delivery to customers
- Managing of all communications end to end with all relevant stakeholders including customers in a timely and periodic manner with accuracy of responses as per the Business requirement
- Ensure no stock lost, document problem and downtime at customer end due to short/ late supply
- Received order from customers, translate and ensure order‘s accuracy before update into SAP to trigger Procurement
- Active and close monitoring and update of daily reports of all orders assigned
- Effective communications with team to ensure high team spirit and collaboration within the team understanding own deliverables and responsibilities
- Coordinate with Logistic Planning & Order Management on materials available
- Ensuring on time delivery from supplier to meet the requirement
- Inventory control ABC classification & respect the rule of JIT & Kanban
- Evaluate supplier delivery performance, negotiate with supplier on JIT/Consignment stock and EDI connection
- Coordinate with SQM on part quality issue to call in new lot and RTV part & coordinate with Purchasing for the MOQ issue
- Candidates must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in supply chain management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Experience at using MS Excel based tool for planning, reviewing and analyzing inventory levels
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.