We are looking for a new colleague responsible for all tasks / activities related to Value Selling, Order Intake, Acquisition and Quote Process for assigned product line (ERS) or customer (TS).
- Define, develop, and execute acquisition strategy and achieve agreed order intake targets.
- Responsible for execution of:
- All tasks of the value chain starting from technical and commercial frontloading in the pre-acquisition process until completion of the quotation process according to Quality Certification (IATF 16949 / TS 16949) requirements (G10-G30).
- Prepare negotiation strategy and lead RFQ / annual pricing and contract negotiation with customer(s).
- Commercial activities during the project / product development (e.g. Cost and Price Tracking, Change Request etc.).
- Negotiate anticipated Price Reduction and Discounts (aPRDs).
- Lead spare part price negotiation in collaboration with sales administration.
- Lead claim negotiations from and towards customers within defined parameters.
- Negotiation of claims raised from our side of all sort such as: Tooling R&D cost reimbursements, volume shortfalls etc.
- Negotiation of claims raised from the customer side such as warranty, field actions, volumes etc. More financial oriented to the customer than KAM.
- Bachelor Degree or similar (or higher) in Electrical /Mechanical/Chemical Engineering or Economics / B2B Marketing or similar areas.
- >3 years experience in sales and / or engineering and /or project management in automotive business preferred.
- Business English fluent, technical communication skills in English.
- Ability to work independently and also in a team.
What we offer:
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December.
- Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron.
- Hybrid schedule – Work-life balance is important, so we offer you a flexible schedule. Please agree this with your superior.
- Home office - We offer the possibility to work from home (the percentage is agreed with the superior according to the business needs).
- Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you a medical subscription through Signal Iduna.
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus.
- Bookster – Feed your body and your mind. You can borrow books and you’ll receive them at the office.
- Sports benefits- It’s important to stay active, so we offer you the 7Card.
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea).
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days.
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus.
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis).
- Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27).
- Transport from Timisoara area – You can choose to come with the bus provided by the company if you’ll work from the office.
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated sales of € billion and currently employs more thanpeople in 58 countries and markets. On Octoberthe company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.