As quality department intern your daily activities will be:
- Support on 8D´s and A3 activities.
- Updating the KPIS dashboard.
- Create and update visual aid (acceptance criteria).
- Perform quality checks of the work products and report the nonconformities.
- A university degree in a relevant fiel ( Industrial Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Mechatronics engineer, Manufacturing engineer, related careers).
- Able to join inteship for 12 months.
- Engineering Undergraduate Student (4rd or 5th year)
- Self-motivated with a high attention to detail
- Proactive, Positive minded, result driven, Patience is key
- Proficient in MS Office applications like Excel, word, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
- Team Player, Ability to work collaboratively with team members
- We are looking for colleagues able to show creativity, capable of thinking out of the box and having the ambition to build the mobility of the future.
- Here, work and fun are not incompatible!
- You join a Group without borders where there are many opportunities.
- We are flex, we promote a flexible work environment for the well-being of our employees
¿Listo para conducir con Continental? Tome el primer paso y llene la solicitud en línea.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.