Software Team Leader for Electronic Suspension Systems Basic Software (ESS)
Are you aware of the many benefits of an air suspension system?
CAirS combines the compressor, valve block, control unit, motor drive/relays, internal pipes and cables, temperature sensor and connectors in a single compact unit, reducing the weight by up to 1.5 kilograms.
This highly integrated air supply system simplifies installation in the vehicle because it comes as a complete unit. It also has a scalable range of functions, allowing it to be used for simple level control or for fully integrated solutions that control all tasks relating to the spring rate and damping.
If you want to lead one agile team, please check below your future responsibilities:
- · Leads a team
- · Responsible for the individual and team overall skills and to ensure high quality work products which adhere to process standards and quality KPIs
- · Agile coach and mentor for her/his team and possible other organizational structures
- · Do the evaluation of her/his directs in cooperation with the Scrum Master and Product owner
- · Responsible to staff a high-performing team as well as to grow and guide individuals of a team by focusing on the individual needs and expectations, challenges imposed by product development and strategic directions of the organization.
- · Provides support in resolving interpersonal conflicts and challenges.
- · Identifies opportunities for individual growth and supports individuals in realizing those.
- · Responsible to escalate staffing related or team health problems to line management where necessary, but only after internal team processes have failed to resolve the issue.
- · University degree within area specific technical background;
- · 2 - 3 years of relevant professional experience in the technical/ business field of the team he/she is coordinating;
- · At least 2 years of international exposure (working in international team / projects).
- · SW Development and SW Integration know-how;
- · Knowledge of AUTOSAR Architecture
- · Knowledge of software development processes (ASPICE SWE.X)
- · Communication skills.
- · Proactive and collaborative attitude.
- · Experience in an agile development environment.
- · SW Project Management basic know-how;
- · Knowledge of development tools (i.e. Doors, Git, Confluence, Vector tools, Tresos/DaVinci)
- · System/SW verification basic know-how.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services