Software Developer for PSS (Iasi)
At Continental we are on a mission: to achieve Vision Zero - zero accidents, zero injuries, zero fatalities.
Join our team and transform your lines of code into safety systems for intelligent cars. In Passive Safety and Sensorics Business Unit we link driving dynamics and surrounding sensors with passive safety systems, in order to develop effective integrated safety concepts.
Do you want to be a Software Developer? These should spark your interest:
• Bring your own ideas and contribution to the development of innovative products;
• Analyzing and implementing internal requirements and customer requirements;
• Participation in the creation and analysis of the software architecture;
• Develop solutions for embedded software;
• Follow company standards applicable in all SW development phases (requirements, specifications, code, tests, validations);
• Cooperate with international development teams and synchronize with our internal customers.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
• University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Automatic Control and Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics etc.);
• Knowledge of embedded systems and C programming;
• Depending on the Business Unit, basic knowledge of control engineering and electronics (for using measurement equipment) are appreciated;
• Good writing, reading and speaking English skills.
What we offer :
• Flexible working time;
• Hybrid work;
• Competitive salaries & benefits;
• Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• A mentor for the integration period;
• Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.