Internship Software Developer Vehicle Dynamics (Iasi)
Do you believe that you got what it takes to develop the code behind the car of the future? Then read below about our Internship Software Developer opportunity and let's meet to talk about your ideas on the future of Vehicle Dynamics (VED).
Do you want to be an Internship Software Developer?
These should spark your interest:
• Bring your own ideas and contribution to the development of the brake systems of the future cars;
• Develop algorithms for motor control in safety critical products;
• Develop embedded software in interdisciplinary project teams at international level;
• Follow company standards applicable in all software development phases (requirements, specifications, code, tests, validations);
• Work in international development teams and synchronize with our internal customers.
You can be perfect match to our team if:
• You are are an active student at a University or just graduated in a relevant field (e.g. Automation and Computer science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics);
• You have basic programming skills in one of the following languages: C/C++, Matlab/Simulink;
• You have basic knowledge of electronics (for using measurement equipment) and embedded systems is appreciated, but is not a must;
• You have interest and understanding in System Architecture, Software Architecture, Autosar is appreciated, but is not a must;
• You have medium level English skills.
Do you recognize yourself in the above description? Then we are looking forward to meeting you.
• Flexible working time;
• 4 days per month home office;
• Competitive salaries & benefits;
• Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• A mentor for the integration period;
• Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.