Internship Software Development for Embedded in Smart Mobility (Iasi)
As an Intern in our Software Development Group, you get the chance to work in the best development teams and learn what you need to start a professional career in the automotive industry.You will boost your knowledge by learning from the best mentors and working with latest development methods.
Each one of us can contribute to a better future. You can do this on a daily basis on an Internship Software Development for Embedded role.
Do you want to be an Intern on Software Development for Embedded? These should spark your interest:
- support the development of embedded software in interdisciplinary project teams at international level;
- contribute to improvement of development by developing innovative ideas and tools;
- cooperate with your local team members and our international development teams.
You can be a perfect match to our team if:
- You are proactive, optimistic and you wear a big smile :)
- Are enrolled in the 3rd or 4th year of studies in a relevant field (Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Computer Engineering, Physics, Math);
- You have good programming skills in ANSI C or Pyhton or C++ or another one you are proficient;
- You are fluent in English.
What we offer:
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
• Health & Wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• A mentor for the integration period;
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Hybrid work;
•Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
We offer products for connected mobility, software, services and end-to-end solutions for new mobility concepts. We continually adapt our solutions to the needs of our customers, so we develop highly flexible modular systems for convenient and individual system integration.