Accounts Receivable Controlling PSS - CSC TM
- University or Master’s degree in Finance / Economics / Economical Engineering
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and financial principles.
- English Advanced skills for writing, reading and speaking
- German Advanced skills appreciated
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, knowledge on Data Management tools (e.g. Power Bi)
- SAP and SAP Business Warehouse experience preferred
- Confident communication and presentation skills
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Your main tasks as Accounts Receivable Controller @ Segment PSS within Controlling Service Center Timisoara will be the following:
- Monthly reporting and explanation on Overdue Accounts Receivables with detail explanations towards Business Unit Central & Segment Controlling
- Monthly presentation of Top Overdue items to Head of Business Unit Controlling
- Interface between Accounting departments of the PSS worldwide locations and the functional departments (e.g. Sales, Logistics) to fasten the clarification of Overdue A/R
- Special analysis for BU Management on A/R related topics
- Continuous improvement of the BU PSS internal reporting
- What we offer:
- Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
The Continental AG is a leading international partner to the automotive industry. With currently about 150,000 employees worldwide, a turnover of 25 billion euro in 2006 and our unrivalled expertise in the fields of tire and brake technology, chassis components and vehicle electronics, we are committed to becoming the world’s leading provider of safety and comfort for individual mobility. For you, that means ample scope to get your career up to speed – in an atmosphere defined by openness, flat hierarchies, international mobility and self-motivation.