AN PL3 System Test Engineer
System Test Engineer in Architecture and Networking Product Line 3
- Analyze & Deep Understanding of Customer Expectation in Vehicle and Product including boundary System, together with Requirement Engineer and Architect
- Analysis of Requirements with co-working requirements engineer and system architect in project team
- Design Test Case and script
- Verify system requirement and architecture
- Validate whether developed product fulfills its operation for the intended use
- Perform system integration testing
- Perform vehicle testing
- Monitor system engineering and improve efficiency & quality
- Bachelor or above degree in Engineering
- Good verbal and written English language skills
- Capability to analyze and solve problems
- Mobile Communication Knowledge (BLE, UWB, NFC)
- Programming skill
- Pro-active manner and open mind
- Automotive Experience (less than 5 Years)
콘티넨탈과 함께할 준비가 되셨다면, 온라인 입사지원으로 그 첫 걸음을 시작하세요.
A propos de nous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.