Project Manager (CES CBS-DAAD)
- Lead project quotation and development
- Conduct national/international customer presentations and technical customer negotiations
- Plan, steer and oversee projects. Tasks include:
- Appointment planning, resource planning, budget planning, communication with the project team and customer relationship management.
- Ensure successful achievement of milestones and project goals (both technical and business)
- Risk management and report generation
- Project budget controlling
- Change management: Analyze, estimate, and then quote new requirements both internally originated and from the customer
- Guiding and instructing employees regarding the tasks to be performed.
- Managing the quotation team which consists of: Hardware, Software, Mechanic, Assembly and Quality specialists during the quotation phase.
- Preparation of the quotation documents
- Concept definition and quote optimization with the customer and the quote team.
- Coordination and preparation of bill of materials, R&D estimations, qualification costs, production costs, production, and investment costs for tooling, jointly with the quotation team
- Define strategies to continuously improve processes and tools.
- You have completed your studies in Electronics, Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- 7 years of experience in engineering fields (Software is preferred)
- Experience leading projects in the technical side
- Language skills: Fluent English necessary.
- Willingness to travel (short time - 10%) to support projects, internal and external customers.
- Skills in Project Management, Project Planning, Project Guidance and Project Support
- Technical management of employees
- Project development to automotive standards
- Software tool experience: MS Office Tools, MS Project, SAP
- You have completed at least one complete automotive product development cycle
- Experience in automotive electronic products
- Planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Show initiative
- Fast learner
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent presentation skills
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental Engineering Services (CES) is looking for team players who are ready to come and shape the future of mobility. Curiosity, courage, competency, passion and the willingness to question what others might take for granted are key.
The ‘WE’ is important at Continental Engineering Services (CES). We can offer career, educational and training opportunities along with job security & stability. At CES we give our employees the chance to develop their careers, identifying clear goals and a path for personal development.
We are seeking for a Project Manager, with technical know-how, to lead critical CES projects within the product portfolio of areas in Autonomous Mobility and Safety divisions, products such as:
- Advanced Electronic Brake System
- Automated Driver Assistance Systems (Radars long and short range, cameras, Lidars)
- Active Damping Controller / Continental Air Suspension Controller
- Airbag Controllers
- HPCs (High Performance Computers)
- Or even in much more control modules
See our corporate web site: