Total Rewards Specialist
- Administer Benefits Programs and Processes (i.e., Executive Benefits such as Nonqualified Deferred Compensation Plans, Executive Individual Disability Insurance, Executive Physical Program)
- Assist in the administration of Continental's various Sales Bonus Programs
- Responsible for regional activities related to the Continental Long Term Incentive Plan
- Responsible for program management of the Fleet Policy for US and Canada
- Responsible for certain benefit processes, vendor relationships and special benefits related projects (i.e. Total Reward Statements)
- Support benefits activities because of integrations (mergers/acquisitions)
- Participate in benefit provider changes (including but not limited to implementations, RFP’s, enhancements)
- Provide Vendor Management for respective area of responsibility
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of professional experience as a Benefits or Compensation Analyst or benefit/compensation related outsourcing/consulting experience
- Strong Microsoft Office and Excel experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Legal Authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas now or in the future for this job opening
- No relocation package offered, however, the position is eligible for a sign on bonus
- 5+ years of professional experience as a Benefits or Comp Analyst
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business
- Experience with Benefits and/or Compensation
- Project Management experience
- CEBS/PHR Certification
- SAP experience (i.e. queries, running reports, data analysis)
- Experience with 409A Plans and/or Long-Term Incentive Plans
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental Tire has been around for 150 years, we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable, and accessible to all. The America’s headquarters located in Fort Mill, South Carolina is seeking a highly self-motivated and detail-oriented Total Rewards Specialist to join our Benefits group! The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, is dependable and accountable.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Immediate Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition & Employee Discounts
- Annual Bonus
- Employer 401(k) Match
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!