Mandatory Internship - Test automation of surround view camera systems
We are looking for a student (m/f/diverse) for a mandatory internship of at least 6 months starting immediately at our location Ulm to support our team in the field of camera-based driver assistance systems (ADAS) to develop the test automation.
A combination of mandatory and voluntary internship can be realized. The mandatory part should cover at least 9 weeks.
- Working with communication protocols (CAN- FD, Ethernet, BroadR-Reach)
- Creation of system test setups to simulate the vehicle environment
- Support with test vehicle operations
- Execution of test cases (SW update, reading out SW, all functionalities)
- Automation of test cases using Python
- Student (m/f/diverse) in the field of electrical engineering, automotive engineering or a comparable course
- Interest in working in the automotive environment
- Interest in working in an international team
- Good knowledge of digital hardware (Arduino, Raspberry Pi)
- Good knowledge of programming (C/C++, Java, Python)
- Very good communication skills in German and English language (written and spoken)
- Soft skills: teamwork, independent work
Please remember to upload your current enrollment certificate and overview of grades as well as the conditions of study related to mandatory internship, as these are absolutely necessary for the processing of your application!
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
We offer you an interesting and varied job as part of a motivated team at one of the largest suppliers to the automotive industry.
- We attach great importance to a pleasant working atmosphere and a working environment characterized by professional and personal appreciation.
- Extensive creative opportunities and independent work in an international working environment characterized by flat hierarchies.
- As a rapidly growing business unit, we offer our employees numerous career opportunities and the rapid assumption of responsibility, in line with our four corporate values: winning mentality, trust, freedom and solidarity.
- Short decision-making paths in a dynamic company that wants to expand its leading position technologically.
- Internship remuneration according to corporate standard
- A renowned innovation region that is cosmopolitan and lively, combined with excellent recreational value.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the “SensePlanAct” chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.