Digital Platform Intern
As Intern - Digital Platforms, you will be working with Digital Manager from APAC Marketing team responsible for following:
- Assist and participate in platform overall design process (planning, designing, development, go-live)
- Assist in developing and testing test cases to ensure platform development is working as planned
- Support digital platform owner to collect/follow up on customer requirements
- Preferred University degree in Marketing/Graphic Design/Computer Science related stream
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – English
- Basic Knowledge of design principals and processes
- Quick Learner with ability to self-initiate tasks
- Some experience with digital platform development tools would be a plus (e.g. Flutter, Jira)
Apart from the internship stipend, this is a great opportunity to
> Exposure to B2B/B2C digital platform (both web and mobile app)
> High engagement with diverse cultures and background due to regional responsibilities (APAC)
> Understand and gain insights on the business and its key drivers.
> Improve your interpersonal and communication skills
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de nous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.