Material planner (Determined period)
- Plan analyze and distribute the RM demand based on production schedule, forecast sales & demand planning input
- Ensure the availability of materials for production;
- Ordering and managing individual deliveries of raw materials (including consignment) according to the supply contract or purchase order. Requirements for Deliveries of raw materials are determined based on the detailed supply plan
- Improvement of the inventory of purchased raw materials
- Organize the transports from suppliers
- Handling the MRP and validating/verifying it in the case of automatic running.
- Handling the consignment stock, based on the contract and RFQ
- Evaluate the supplier's capacity to prevent potential shortages; internal information the superior in case of an irrecoverable or persistent lack of capacity at the supplier.
- Configuration of SAP Master data for the material, according to internal rules
- Periodic review of SAP settings and maintain the parameters for the new materials considering the product life cycle ( ensures full implementation from PPAP until muss production).
- Check the invoice to be sure that the prices are according to the quotation
- Maintain relations with suppliers, colleagues from internal departments, and colleagues from other locations,
- Provides information to the planner for analysis of production capacity, based on supplier capacity, about customer forecasts, using specific tools (e.g. SAP)
- Collaborates with carriers and the Customs Office for the timely delivery of materials; supports customs import activities
- Compliance with company policies, and rules (work schedule, contract, quality management, health and safety at work, environment, fire prevention, data protection policies)
- Responsible for maintaining data confidentiality.
We are looking for:
- Bachelors degree in Economics, or related field required;
- Proven experience in a similar position within Supply Chain processes
- Negotiations skills;
- Details oriented and good organizational skills;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and SAP;
- Advanced knowledge of English.
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December;
- Meal tickets - With a value of 40 Ron;
- Hybrid schedule – Work-life balance is important, so we offer a flexible schedule. Please agree on this with your superior;
- Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you a medical subscription through Signal Iduna;
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus;
- Bookster – Feed your body and your mind. You can borrow books and you’ll receive them at the office;
- Sports benefits- It’s important to stay active, so we offer you the 7Card;
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc;
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea);
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days;
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus;
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a caseby-case basis);
- Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27);
- Transport from Timisoara area – You can choose to come with the bus provided by the company if you’ll work from the plant location/office;
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de nous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly, and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture, and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services