Embedded Software Architect
- Analyze customer and system requirements to derive Software Architecture solutions which are clear and concise for software developers to implement and maintain.
- Coach, support and mentor Software Developers for technical topics
- Design efficient Software Architecture solutions to optimize dynamic run time performance as well as static aspects in terms of efficient software module reuse, RAM and ROM consumption, etc.
- Analyze technical problems from a “First Principles Thinking” viewpoint based on fundamental technical data and facts to analyze technical issues, requirements and change requests logically and systematically.
- Actively participate in Agile Scrum ceremonies such as daily standups, sprint planning and sprint demo
- Communicate and prepare technical presentations to the customers for quotations and technical issues when required.
- Collaborate with the Product Owner, Scrum Master and relevant cross functional teams for the implementation of new features, change requests and bug fixes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Singapore Citizen or Singapore PR is preferred.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Able to conceptualize and visualize the high level “helicopter view” on system and software architecture levels complemented with hands-on experience to deep dive down to the code level when required.
- At least 5 years of practical hands-on experience as a Software Developer in embedded systems in C/C++
- Familiar with RTOS (Real Time Operating System) concepts such as scheduling algorithms (eg: Rate Monotonic, Round Robin, etc), task deadlines as well
- Practical experience with any open source or commercial RTOS frameworks (eg: FreeRTOS, AutoSAR OS, OSEK, etc)
- Experience in System and Software formal modelling languages such as SYSML and UML
- Practical hands-on experience with any CASE (Computer Aided Software Engineering) design Tools (eg: IBM Rhapsody, Enterprise Architect, etc)
- Able to analyze and review electronic schematics to identify potential impacts on embedded software architecture and design.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de nous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
Wireless Engineer Intern (RF & Network) (IDA: 2023-00072)