Marketing, Communications and Social Media Intern
We are looking for a Marketing Communications Intern to join our team in New Braunfels, TX, supporting the entire Marketing and Communications efforts for Continental NBTX. This position will report to Executive Assistant to Plant Manager.
The Marketing Communications Intern will be involved in all facets of our Marketing communications initiatives of Continental New Braunfels.
Whether you already have work experience in the marketing-communications field or are about to get started, the Marketing Communications Intern position is an excellent and exciting learning opportunity. This is a part-time Spring internship with possibility to extend full-time into the Summer.
Responsibilities Include But Not Limited to:
- Develop strategic communications and marketing plans while executing on deliverables.
- Support and enhance communication strategy, development, execution, and performance tracking.
- Support and enhance marketing communications initiatives internally towards employees and externally for community engagement, recruitment and talent acquisition.
- Lead content creation, including newsletters, stories for our Intranet and social media posts (with the accompanying visuals), announcements, etc.
- Prepare supporting material, such as: presentations, visual content, briefing material, meeting memos, reports, etc.
- Creative content development and design incorporating brand management and messaging.
- Brainstorm promotional ideas, and marketing content targeting external communications.
- Plan, promote, and successfully support employee engagement and relations events.
- Support execution of plans for digital media, tools, materials, and presentations.
- Managing communications-related administrative tasks
- Work collaboratively on various company projects and events for employees, visitors, and customers.
- Currently enrolled in a US accredited degree program
- Able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week during normal business hours (Mon-Fri)
- Must have and maintain a minimum GPA of a 3.0 or higher
- Good presentation and writing skills
- Previous experience and keen interest in marketing communications, especially on digital platforms such a social media, etc.
- Positive and proactive attitude
- A desire to work in Marketing or Communications
- Legal Authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas now or in the future for this job opening.
- Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity
- Experience in a corporate communication setting or at a creative communications agency
- Ability to work and collaborate in an agile and distributed team environment
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Competitive pay
- Hands on experience with the team
- Project experience
- Company lunch and learns
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de nous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
Join the New Braunfels, TX team for the exciting journey of a new facility start-up (Greenfield). The $110 million facility will manufacture Advanced Driver Assistance Systems for automated and assisted driving. Join the Continental team that manufactures products that save lives everyday!