Software Architect for Classic AUTOSAR for AN (Iasi)
Do you want to be a Software Architect for Classic Autosar in Architecture & Networking?
These should spark your interest:
- The Software Architect (m/f) defines and works out the software architecture of a complex system governed by AUTOSAR requirements and customer network definitions, which are then allocated to the matching components. You specify the interfaces and the interaction of these components;
- You will work in a world-wide enthusiastic team of experts in the software architecture and cooperate with all Continental Business Areas to define optimized solutions for the products under development.
- Create and maintain the SW Architecture documentation for the microcontrollers selected in Continental;
- Create and maintain the SW Architecture documentation for reference integration platform defined to be maintained in cooperation with the business areas;
- Coordinate and specify the interfaces of the SW components and their interaction;
- Analysis of the state behavior and timing behavior of the total system and its sub-systems;
- Moderate reviews for the architecture of each main function inside the software system (e.g. Functional Safety, Security, Multi-core concepts, I/O stack, Specific CDDs);
- Performance issues and stability issues analysis in system. Identification of problem root causes;
- Supporting the software integration strategies;
- Cooperate in the global SW architecture community to maintain and improve a Robust, Extensible and Scalable SW Architecture that supports multiple solution trains. Collaborate in innovation expert teams with cross domain participation and be the technical contact for internal and external customers;
- Supporting the creation of the technical safety concept;
- Supporting the creation of the Security Concept.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- A Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or comparable;
- Profound and long-term experience in the areas Automotive and Software Engineering (5 years minimum);
- Deep expertise of relevant key product area;
- Strong technical leadership;
- Fluent English language skills (spoken and written);
- High operational readiness, flexibility and creativity;
- Ability to make a visible big impact and act internationally as strong change agent;
- Excellent analytical competences, key performance orientation, high organizational and communicational skills;
- Proactive, structured and independent workstyle.
What we offer:
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December;
- Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron;
- Flexible working time;
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations;
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents;
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus;
- Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you private medical insurance which offers a wide range of medical services;
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc;
- Tires discount - Purchase best Continental tires at a special price.
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea);
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days;
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus;
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis);
- Expect to start your days of annual vacation days from a minimum of 22 days with extending the period proportional to the length of work within Continental;
- Sabbatical year - Take up to one year off and come back on the same position, according to our internal policies;
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company;
- In-house restaurant & coffee corner.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de nous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
Within Architecture and Networking, we provide systems, software, services and complete end-to-end solutions for networked mobility in the vehicle and beyond. We develop our innovative solutions along our strategy “Connect.Inform.Integrate.” We provide technologies to connect vehicles with the cloud, other vehicles or road users and the infrastructure. From products to services, we protect the connected vehicle by advanced Cyber Security solutions, and we offer solutions for intelligent fleet management.