Master Data Associate or Analyst
Perform Operational Activities and Compliance
▪ Analyze and resolve complex data related issues and become the technical escalation point of the business, and the team.
▪ Support day-to-day operational activities such as account creations, modifications, blocking, deletions, reactivations in accordance with the company's data management work processes and procedures.
▪ Execute requests from the different stakeholders globally related to data cleansing initiatives/harmonization activities provided the necessary documents, and approvals are in place.
▪ Strict implementation of Continental policies & procedures to achieve global data integrity and consistency.
▪ Perform compliances checks on business request to ensure quality and accuracy of results.
▪ Provide technical assistance (data preparation, creation of complex loaders, validation, and data upload) to business with tools to enable mass update of requests.
▪ Provide support in the overall data management process via training, respond to questions/issues linked to master data, preparation of specific queries on request.
▪ Perform troubleshooting as needed and rule out discrepancies in the master data set up. If technical issue is unresolved, assist the requestor in escalating to SAP IT/ Central or Local Key user as applicable.
• Provide support or issues and escalations and assist other team members as required.
▪ Support his /her Team Lead to perform assigned internal compliance activities or to support external audit engagement.
▪ Support additional activities as may assigned by Team Lead
Service Level Agreements, Operational Metrics and KPI's
▪ Perform activities to deliver green results on agreed KPI's and SLA's. Ensure action plan is in place for those failed items or with challenging results.
▪ Gather feedback from stakeholders and suggest new KPI's and SLA's to measure, predict and repeat performance of each individual team members.
▪ Work with the Team Lead to identify root cause of issues, define action plan and work on action plan to avoid similar issues in the future.
▪ Prepares reports to measure, monitor, and identify opportunities for improvement in master data and business support processes.
▪ Provide inputs to Team Leads necessary for general engagement meetings and discussions with internal and external stakeholders.
▪ Work with the stakeholders to resolve operational issues if any, provide inputs in general engagement or projects meeting to ensure alignment in deliverables and processes.
▪ Process stakeholders requests with timeliness and quality
▪ Identify and propose standardization opportunities, process improvements which will benefit both parties.
Leading Self / Team work
▪ Act as a back up for his /her colleagues process and deliverables.
▪ Provide support to his/her Team Lead on people development such as training, coaching and other activities related to employee engagement.
▪ Participate, complete training and skills development activities assigned for the year.
▪ He/She should be cross trained in at least 3 or more data objects for business continuity purposes.
▪ Assist the lead in training and mentoring the associates.
▪ Participate in GBS Manila employee initiatives such as town halls, training and events, corporate social responsibility programs, and other activities that increase employee engagement of GBS employees.
• Graduate of any four year course with bachelor's degree holder in Finance, Engineering, IT or any other related courses.
• 2 - 4 years work related experience in master data activities or related processes (e.g., vendor, materials, customer data, etc.).
• Advanced knowledge of at least two master data process either vendor, customer, materials, FICO or other related master data processes.
• Knowledgeable in ERP systems and databases preferably SAP (MM,PP, SD, FICO modules).
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications; advanced knowledge in using Microsoft Excel.
• Able to facilitate team meetings to share best practices, lead process improvement initiatives, actively participate/form part of GBS committees (such as events comm., Connect)
• Experience working in a multinational or international teams set up.
• Above average communication and organization skills.
- Hybrid work setup
- Values-based culture
- HMO upon hire
- Work life balance
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de nous
Continental Global Business Services in Manila started in June 2012 as Veyance Technologies Inc. and was acquired by Continental AG in January 2015. On the same year, it legally changed the company name to Continental Global Business Services Manila Inc., which reflects its global presence as a full-fledged subsidiary of ContiTech Division in Continental AG.
GBS Manila is composed of five (5) main work streams, structured to make processes centralized, standardized, and in leveraged technology with the support of IT group, Continental Business Systems & RPA Competence Center.
It provides end-to-end, front-to-back services; from customer service, order management, purchasing, invoice to payment, credit and collection, full finance activities, data management, and HR services including payroll, employee benefits and talent acquisition; all built to meet its customers needs.