AN - System Architect
- Be part of the international development team to define system architecture and requirements of automotive ECU products.
- To lead and/or be involved in various parts of the product life cycle from Innovation, Quotation, to Development phases by working with the customer and the internal development engineering team.
- Analysis of system and legal requirements
- Definition of system architecture strategy that satisfies the system requirements and meeting quality, functional safety, security and cost targets
- Development of the system architecture that is in-line with existing generic architectures (HW/SW platform) and functional safety
- Documentation of the system architecture by using modelling language (e.g. UML/SySML), communicating to project team system constraints to ensure key impact factors are respected
- Allocation of system requirements to system architecture elements
- Definition of internal and external interfaces of each system element
- Identification and tracking of critical timing aspects on system level
- Establish verification criteria to ensure key requirements / critical timing aspect could be validated within agreed constraints of the system architecture
- Establish consistency and bilateral traceability between system requirements and system architecture
- Identification of optimization options on system architecture level
- Moderates and supports problem resolution between the different disciplines in the area of the system
- Train, coach and moderate the engineering project team members in technical questions
- Engineering Degree with minimum 5-year experience in product design/development, and technical leadership.
- Knowledge in embedded system architecture design and process
- Be able to lead system topics
- Knowledge in system requirement management
- Knowledge in operating systems: Embedded Linux /RTOS etc...
- Good knowledge about the traceability method
- Good in communication in a multi-site international setup, a team player and able to interact with customers and business partners.
- Able to travel for business / training.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de nous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.