IT Specialist - South East Europe
Main role is to ensuring a stable IT end user, device and systems environment for the company's continued business operations, Support in setup of new end used equipment and day to day IT operations.
Also supports the business in implementing digital strategies by designing and implementing automated digital processes. The key task of this role is to provide consultancy to the various stakeholders with regards to process digitalization and development of automation solutions, in addition support digital growth and knowledge in the organisation through means of already available solutions.
- 1st Level Support for Local Servers, Databases, Network infrastructure and Printing
- Proactive and strategic development of the entire IT landscape in compliance with corporate guidelines
- Configuration and maintenance of the hardware/software solutions used (clients, mobile devices, printers)
- Support of IT-internal systems/processes (ITSM system, asset management, audit compliance, Active directory, Patch management, Backup)
- Local and group systems implementation, changes, upgrades, and support
- Support to IT Operations and Infrastructure on daily requirements
- Analyse business processes to identify areas for automation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Ensure the successful deployment and integration of RPA solutions with existing or new systems.
- Ensure the efficient usage of existing (Microsoft) Tools inside the region SEE focusing on communication and process efficiency.
- Create a training concept and conduct own trainings.
- Ensure CBS skills inside SEE.
- National Diploma in Computer Science or relevant Information and Communication Technology education.
- At least 2 years of IT working experience.
- Prior experience working with process automation tools.
- Basic programming language skills
- Base knowledge regarding Artificial Intelligence (AI), Artificial Fundamentals (AI), and Machine Learning (ML)
- Database knowledge, such as SQL and NoSQL
- Fault finding and problem-solving knowledge and techniques.
- Basic IT knowledge and skills (Windows Server and Desktop Operating systems, MSOffice, Active Directory, Systems Security)
- Confident handling of Windows 10 / 11 and MS Office 365 applications
- Ability to work independently and a high level of solution orientation.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Customer and Quality Orientation, Delivering Results, Integrity, Problem Solving, Clear and Open Communication, Handling Feedback with Passion and Commitment.
What we offer:
- Multinational background
- Hybrid work with Home Office
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Innovative company culture
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de nous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.
System Architect - Visualization Systems
Software Integrator - Validation and Testing