Head of Printing & Packaging Sales China
Strategy Development and Deployment
▪ Direct the development and preparation of both tactical and strategic targets, plans and financial budgets for the
respective Industry in the region based upon the Segment / Business Unit goals and growth objectives
▪ Implement the BU / regional strategy in the Printing & Packaging Industry
▪ Contribute to the business segment strategy of the China region and the Printing & Packaging Industry
▪ Analyse the market and technology as a basis for business strategies
Leading the Industry Business
▪ Set up and maintain business relationships to potential new customers in the region belonging to the Printing & Packaging industry as defined by Continental Corporation
▪ Responsible for the acquisition and successful execution of development projects for assigned customers
▪ Coordinate functions like R&D, purchasing, production, logistics, sales and controlling by leading people, projects and business and making decisions to the business objectives of the Industry in the region
▪ Ensure the technical application support for customers of the Printing & Packaging Industry in the region
▪ Safeguard commited standards of quality guidelines (internal and external), quality awareness, customer quality targets and observes customer care commitments
Human Relations Management
▪ Lead and coordinate the efforts of subordinate executive personnel
▪ Support the development of all employees in the organization according to their capabilities and potential
▪ Secure that Corporate values, guidelines and policies of Continental are well respected in the own Industry organization and acts as a role model
Product Life Cycle "PLC"
▪ Take in general the role Program Manager according to PLC and in the delegated framework
▪ Act as Gate Release Director (GRD) for quote process "Complex" in the delegated Industry
▪ Could act as Quote Manager for the quote processes "Complex", "Fast Track", "EGP" and "Catalogue & Standard"
▪ Degree in technical, science or business studies (university / university of applied science) or equivalent
▪ Preferably Expatriate experience in printing/mechanical/industry/B2B business, min. 10 years.
▪ Sales expert/comprehensive relevant knowledge of markets and products
▪ Specific technical experience eg. internal/external processes, customer applications and used materials
▪ Professional project management skills required especially in complex projects
▪ Preferably project lead experience in an international framework with high complexity
▪ Lead experience of groups/teams with full P&L responsibility
▪ First experience in leading of interculturel and/or international groups/teams; Lead experience with direct reporting lines in this framework preferable
▪ Direct lead experience of larger groups or leading leaders preferable
▪ Lead experience in change processes preferable
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de nous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.