Head of Production Conveyor Belting
- Production: Plan, coordinate and control production operations. Keep track and implement strategies, tactics to reach targets set through our KPIs on Safety, Quality, Deliveries and Cost. Usage of lean manufacturing techniques to improve processes and optimize costs.
- ESH: Actively participate in the Management System for Environment, Safety and Occupational Health.
- Operations: Support Ops. Mgr. in setting the targets and budgets as well as its realization. Support to any other task requested by the organization.
- HR: Team work with all areas of the company. Support hiring processes when required, keep track of development of its team and ensure training is performed on a timely basis. Keep track of assistance and vacation planning. Evaluate personnel, apply the Internal Working Rules, & many other tasks related to operators and supervisors.
- Planning: Actively participate in capacity analysis and improvement to equipment.
- Maintenance: Work with TPM were possible. Support trials and annual maintenance programs.
- Intermediate English
- SAP knowledge (PP, PI, WM)
- Lean Manufacturing techniques
- APQP, PPAP, FMEA; Control plans
- Planning and optimization of production processes
- ISO-9001 and ISO-45001
- Demonstrated Leadership and communication skills
- Conflict Management (in Contact with union & unionized workers)
- It is important to show team work ability and eagerness to grow in an organization that has all the plus to continue expanding
In Continental we are committed to an inclusive and non-discriminatory culture, we will never require a HIV or pregnancy test as a part of our selection process.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de nous
We are the more profitable company in the CS NA region, this keep the plant busy and in a constant improvement environment. Our personnel is exposed to top management of the BA opening growth opportunities.