Indirect Purchasing Regional Category Buyer APAC - Group Invest Purchasing
Management of specific category groups related to Building and Utilities including construction and technical installations within Group Purchasing Regional Indirect Materials organization. Providing Continental with expertise and best practices in the fields of Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Supply Market Analysis, Category
and Supply Base management, and others related.
The main objective of establish the best commercial conditions while optimizing a supplier base through pooling volumes and common strategies in order to maximize the contribution to the operating profit of the Region across all divisions and facilities. Also acts as the ambassador for Indirect Purchasing within their Facility location, including support for the Regional Category Managers in activities relating to that facility and supporting as the Key user for systems and processes in relation to Indirect Procurement.
1. Lead strategic sourcing process for Construction and Installation-related projects within all locations in APAC region.
2. Initiating, designing, and driving demand pooling across the divisions to ensure the optimum use of purchasing power and to maximize the contribution to the operating profit;
3. Assist in the definition and initiation of innovative category management and sourcing strategies, supporting and proposing understanding of technical solutions within applicable fields, developing cross-divisional procurement processes, and implementing optimum sourcing strategies with qualified suppliers to lay the foundation for procurement success.
4.Define and implement innovative negotiation concepts and strategies, and carrying out cost and contract negotiations leading to an agreement with good saving;
5.Build Sourcing Panel through prequalification process;
Required Experiences: (Minimum)
- University degree in Engineering , Business Administration or related field.
- Min 5 years experience in procurement activities and strategic sourcing management within the Building and Utilities Construction and Installations fields.
- Knowledge on category management including but not limited to pooling volumes, executing category strategies, negotiations and supply base evaluation and management.
- Project Management experience in strategic sourcing and procurement is desired.
- Fluent English is required.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de nous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.