Software Engineer Test Tools Development – QL (TM)
Development of software products and testing tools, according to customer Software requirements, using specific guidelines and methodology.
The Software Developer designs, implements, and tests source code as stipulated by the requirements received from SW projects and/or component roadmaps.
As a Software Developer for Test Tools you will be able to grow on technical aspects, team spirit and cultural exchange by:
- Implementing modules LabView(& Test Stand) based on requirements provided by Project Manager;
- Being part of project development team closely working together for project success;
- Performing reviews and verifications of developed modules in order to ensure project quality;
- Documenting results of your work according given procedures;
- Cooperating with an international development team.
- Technical University Degree (Computers, Automation, Electronics, Informatics);
- Good knowledge in LabVIEW (Test Stand is a plus);
- Embedded systems / microcontrollers / NI platforms, hardware - modules, toolkits;
- Knowledge in using oscilloscopes, signal generators and other measurement tools;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English;
- 2-5 years as experience in an automotive company.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping, …. )
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners;
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, Deutsch, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc);
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.