Travel and Expense Associate / Analyst
▪ Perform monthly accruals and generation of quarterly report for Concur
▪ Manage email queries and perform daily audit
▪ Generate weekly past due report and perform card cancellation deactivation.
▪ Perform Bank of America creation, password reset, reconciliation and manual posting (special handling).
▪ Execute SM35 transactions error correction per batch
▪ Cash advance, expense report, AMEX, BANAMEX and credit card payment proposal.
▪ Perform manual record and downloads AMEX statement @work portal.
▪ Perform Blackline Reconciliation
▪ Perform balance accounts control (clearing EBTA), cash deposits and manual record during accrual
▪ Creation of concur reports
▪ Monitors and executes internal control procedures
▪ Identifies and supports implementation of Travel and Expense process, technology related improvement opportunities
▪ Maintaining updated process documentation elated to travel and expense process.
▪ Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
▪ 2 - 4 years of work experience related to accounts payable or travel and expense
▪ Experience in process improvement activities
▪ Experience in accounting and financial systems
▪ Proficient in using SAP, Concur a plus
Hybrid work setup
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental Global Business Services in Manila started in June 2012 as Veyance Technologies Inc. and was acquired by Continental AG in January 2015. On the same year, it legally changed the company name to Continental Global Business Services Manila Inc., which reflects its global presence as a full-fledged subsidiary of ContiTech Division in Continental AG.
GBS Manila is composed of five (5) main work streams, structured to make processes centralized, standardized, and in leveraged technology with the support of IT group, Continental Business Systems & RPA Competence Center.
It provides end-to-end, front-to-back services; from customer service, order management, purchasing, invoice to payment, credit and collection, full finance activities, data management, and HR services including payroll, employee benefits and talent acquisition; all built to meet its customers needs.