S4 Hana and Project Analyst
S4 Hana Projects Implementation
'▪Responsible for S4 Hana and projects delivery of assigned activities, ensure completeness, timely and accurate procesing of business partner, materias and other data objects defined by project team.
'• Responsible and support implementation of work packages assigned to the team such as business partner, material process harmonization, and tools implementation (e.g., WinShuttle) and other activities.
• Preparation of reports for updates in S4 Hana work packages and assist in the presentation to stakeholders.
• Support smooth transition of activities from ContiTech business unit locations to GBS Manila especially those related to data clean-ups and master data processes migration.
▪ Support process migrations, and projects related to master data harmonization, cleansing, and standardization activities.
▪ Prepare/Update S4 Hana / master data work instructions and documentations.
• Resolve issues and escalations and assist other team members as required.
Data Integrity and Compliance
▪ Provide support on day-to-day operational activities such as account creations, modifications, blocking, deletions, reactivations and process documentation. This is applicable if there is no activities assigned to S4 Hana and Project team in a given time to ensure continous productivity of the team.
▪ Support strict implementation of Continental policies & procedures to acheive global data integrity and consistency.
▪ Perform compliances checks on business request to ensure quality and accuracy of results.
▪ Support his /her Team Lead to perform assigned internal compliance activities or to support external audit engagement.
▪Support additional activities as may assigned by Team Lead.
'• At Least two (2) years work related experience in master data activities or related processes (e.g., vendor, materials, customer data, etc.).
'• Advanced knowledge of at least two master data process either vendor, customer, materials, FICO or other related master data processes.
• Knowledgeable in ERP systems and databases preferably SAP (MM,PP, SD, FICO modules).
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications; advanced knowledge in using Microsoft Ex
'• 'Able to facilitate team meetings to share best practices, lead process improvement initiatives, actively participate/form part of GBS committees (such as events comm., Connect
'• Experience working in a multinational or international teams set up.
'• Above average communication and organization skills.)
Hybrid work setup
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental Global Business Services in Manila started in June 2012 as Veyance Technologies Inc. and was acquired by Continental AG in January 2015. On the same year, it legally changed the company name to Continental Global Business Services Manila Inc., which reflects its global presence as a full-fledged subsidiary of ContiTech Division in Continental AG.
GBS Manila is composed of five (5) main work streams, structured to make processes centralized, standardized, and in leveraged technology with the support of IT group, Continental Business Systems & RPA Competence Center.
It provides end-to-end, front-to-back services; from customer service, order management, purchasing, invoice to payment, credit and collection, full finance activities, data management, and HR services including payroll, employee benefits and talent acquisition; all built to meet its customers needs.