AUTOSAR specialist for Base Software Development - SMY (TM)
We are looking for an AUTOSAR specialist, to join our Commercial Vehicles development team in Timisoara.
The specialist role goes hand in hand with development, integration, and configuration of AUTOSAR software components for base projects, used in commercial vehicles applications.
As an AUTOSAR specialist your main responsibility will be to:
- Establish and maintain a working knowledge of AUTOSAR standards;
- Develop AUTOSAR compliant SW Components;
- Integrate internally developed AUTOSAR SW Components;
- Configure AUTOSAR BSW Components and RTE;
- Develop and conduct SW tests, document results.
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics);
- Experience in automotive embedded development;
- Very good knowledge of C programming language;
- Very good knowledge of Elektrobit stack and Tresos Studio;
- AUTOSAR knowledge and experience;
- Well acquainted with Agile / SAFe methodology;
- Multicore experience is a plus;
- AURIX (TX3xx) and / or Traveo 2 experience is a plus;
- Advanced English knowledge.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de nous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.