- Leads and supervises the team to ensure that the required daily/weekly/monthly targets in line with customer specifications, meeting quality and delivery expectations, making sure that the best working practices are maintained at all times as required, and provide full support to production.
- Leads Scrap Reduction and Yield Improvement activities by identifying the root cause of the problem and resolving it immediately to minimize the cost where possible.Align with the plan and implement key projects to improve quality, reduce cost, increase Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE), and productivity.
- Takes full responsibility of new equipment and line set-ups and ensure that it is qualified as planned and controbute to new business initiatives/projects and review/communicate the impact on manufacturing activities.
- Supports and ensures quality compliance and control while increasing line capacity and productivity through process control and improvement activities.
- Implements new process steps with a strong focus on ergonomics, line balancing, and cycle time improvement.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance.
- Ensures participation/attendance in Lessons Learned activities and TechNet. Develop, coach, support, train, and align the team with the KPIs.
- Identifies and deploys the technical skill sets, resource levels and systems to deliver projects, including the engagement of external resources as required
- Relevant Manufacturing Engineering Degree (ECE, ME, EE, IE, or Equivalent) is required
- At least 2 years of extensive experience as a Process Engineer in the Electronics Industry.
- Extensive experience in high volume and automated Electronics Manufacturing Company.
- Good understanding of TS16949 (IATF16949), ISO 14001, ISO9001, Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)Extensive experience in leading a team of technicians.
- Can interact effectively and collaborate with counterparts from other regions and different cultures.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de nous
We make individual mobility safer, more comfortable and more sustainable. As a partner to the automotive industry, Continental develops and manufactures components, modules and systems. The safety and comfort of road users are at the center of our work. In addition, we develop ever more products which contribute to the protection of the environment by reducing fuel consumption.
Continental is one of the five largest automobile suppliers worldwide. Our development centers and production facilities are located where our customers are, so we are always nearby – worldwide. Many of our business units have excellent competitive positions: We are number one worldwide for foundation brakes, safety electronics, telematics, vehicle instrumentation, and fuel supply systems, and number two for electronic brake systems and brake boosters. We are the fourth worldwide for tires and are the European market leader for passenger and light truck tires, winter tires, and industrial tires. Our ContiTech division is the world market leader for foils used in vehicle interiors, conveyor belts, as well as for air springs used in rail transportation technology.
The Plant is certified on IATF 16949, ISO 14001, ANSI ESD S.20-2007, IEC 61340-5-1:2007.