Field Sales Trainee - Truck Tire
Continental Tire has been around for nearly 150 years, we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable and accessible to all. The America’s headquarters is seeking a highly self-motivated and detail-oriented Field Sales Trainee Representative to join our Truck Tire group! The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, is dependable and accountable.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
**Training will start in Winter 2024 or Summer 2023, must be willing and able to relocate to an assigned US major metro city 6 months after hire upon successful completion of training program**
The Field Sales Representative (FSR) is a Sales Development Program that includes approximately 6 months of training for entry level sales associates. During training you will travel throughout the country for training, job shadowing and project-based work. After the training is completed, you will be required to relocate to your assigned territory.
Furthermore, once you are relocated and promoted into your new territory you will integrate sales with promotion of new technologies and services, prospect new customers and maintain existing accounts in both dealers and fleets. We are proud to be a competitive and knowledgeable sales team who delivers the best solutions to our customers and thrive in an exciting and performance-driven culture!
• Assist with the development of strategic and new Continental Dealers to provide product education and teach how to sell Continental's value proposition.
• Work at identified dealer locations providing focused support and assistance on a local level to strategic Dealers/Distributors.
• Work closely with dealer sales personnel and technicians to improve product knowledge. Teach dealer sales personnel how to sell Continental's value proposition.
• Identify and target end user fleets to bring business to the local dealer or directly to Continental.
• FSR will work in concert with the Territory Sales Manager during the dealer assignment.
• FSR will also work with Key Account Managers and multiple Territory Sales Managers when interfacing with a key national account to coordinate cross territory efforts.
• Work directly with Dealers/Distributors to provide sales and product training, Assist with the development of local sales strategies, conduct and participate in end user calls, gain knowledge about end user needs, and provide technical support
• Provide information and feed back to management via CRM, market data collection, fleet equipment monitoring studies, Provide Dealer/Customer analysis report after each Dealer stay is complete through effective utilization of CRM
• Work with management in developing ongoing sales strategies and marketing ideas based on information gathered while in the field
• Assist with Implementation of Fleet Services Program
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Immediate Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition & Employee Discounts
• Sales Bonus
• Company Vehicle
• Employer 401(k) Match
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
• Bachelor's degree OR High School Diploma/equivalent education and 2+ years of professional or military experience
• Ability to relocate within 12 months anywhere in the US
• Valid driver's license with responsible driving record
• Ability to travel by air and or car
• Ability to comply physical demands, such as lifting, walking, sitting, squatting, and climbing around commercial vehicles. Lifting up to 75 pounds occasionally, including rolling, moving, or stacking
• Legal Authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas now or in the future for this job opening
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Sales
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, such as Excel and PowerPoint are advantageous
• Must have a high degree of comfort with digital technology, including software devices and programs
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.