Global Head of Process and Tool Technology (m/f/diverse) - REF32340D
We are looking for you to support our area User Experience at the location Babenhausen.
Your tasks will focus on the following activities:
- Drive and define requirements and standardization for design, tools and process on component level for all materials (plastics, metal, etc.) globally. Provide material expertise and technology innovations on a global basis. Drive concurrent engineering and continuous simulation on component level
- Lead the global PTT team and the local sample shop team in Babenhausen with a total of 45 direct employees and 10 indirect employees
- Ensure material expertise and data
- Develop innovative technologies (tools, processes, etc.).
- Develop and constantly improve engineering methods and related IT tools like mold flow, Varimos Sim, etc.
- Ensure high quality prototype tools and support for mass production tooling
- Grow and implement prototype services, suppliers, etc. globally.
- Constantly improve HUD mirror tooling technologies and define global roll-out strategy
- Foster and develop rapid prototyping technologies to shorten development cycles
- Project execution: responsible for all tools, processes and component industrialization internal and external; DfM on component level; provide expertise into the projects; participate in suppplier sourcings (SCR); ensure PPAP on time; further details, see process definition
- Definition and execution of component engineering roadmap
- Global footprint definiton and maintenance; best cost share
- Define and control the global budget (cost center, project plan, head count, investments, etc.)
- Ensure local sample shop cost, timing and quality of deliveries
- Engineering degree studies, e.g. mechanical engineering, plastics technology, mechatronics
- Long years of experience in R&D, manufacturing, project management, R&D management
- Long years of experience in automotive R&D section (at least one R&D area with project responsibility)
- Several years of management experience on group leader level (min. 15 people)
- Experience with international customers and collaboration with international teams, as well as suppliers and production plants
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills
Diversity creates value for a better tomorrow. We offer equal opportunities to everyone - regardless of age, gender, nationality, cultural background, disability, religion, ideology or sexual orientation.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
You would like to learn more about our additional services? Click here to find out more: https://www.continental.com/en/career/working-at-continental/what-we-offer/
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.